Friday, October 12, 2012

Potpourri Dating

Four little letters... What is this little thing called "LOVE"? Songs are wrote about it, books are wrote about it, movies are based on it, some people search for it their entire lives. Some refer to is as "friendship set on fire" ,others simply believe it is a chemical reaction our bodies convince us to feel.

A friend asked me the other day "Are you seeing anyone?". My response "I am Potpourri dating". After the jokes and laughs simmered down I really considered the term.

According to Wikipedia "In English, "potpourri" is often used to refer to any collection of miscellaneous or diverse items."

Why not Potpourri Date? I find its a great way to explore options! Each person has something wonderfully unique about them and there is usually at least one great thing to discover about each person. With potpourri there will be spices that you do not like or that do not fit your style. The key is to find that right spice that is just right for you!

So until I find that one ingredient that brings the true meaning of that "little four letter word" into my life I will happily continue to Potpourri Date!

No comments:

Post a Comment