Friday, October 5, 2012

Little Black Book 101

This blog is dedicated to the unique and those who dare to be different! Those who proudly show their true colors. Everyone of us is unique and that's what makes life fun! Wouldn't it be boring if we all were the same, agreed on the same thing, liked the same things, even dressed the same. The key is to be you and be comfortable in your own skin because at the end of the day you can take everything else off but you are still you.

Whats your passion or personality key trait?
I like the frills of being a girl! I like the bubble baths, pedicures, cute little kittens, a pretty martini, trashy romance novels, reruns of sex and the city, cheesy chick flicks, cute outfits and all the glamour just as much as any other girl. However I am not all frills all the time! I think its fun to grab an ice cold beer, yell at the TV when my favorite football team is on, know more about the quarterback's playing stats beyond just he has a cute outfit and nice a**... heck I even get a thrill out of getting my pretty manicure chipped knowing I changed a tire all by myself.

I have been known to chatter about life and inspire people to better their outlook upon life while having a glass of Cabernet over a dinner of eggplant Parmesan (I prepared). On the other hand there are quite a few times I have known to preform karaoke at a keg party and make jokes that make even me blush! I even have a "secret" passion for jersey shore episodes and 80s music!

Don't get me wrong I work my cute little butt off and stress out. Sometimes I'm impatient and have to convince myself to relax.  Its all about finding your middle ground and embracing what makes you unique!

So whats in your little black book that makes you unique?

No comments:

Post a Comment